Monday, August 28, 2006

Weddings, Birthdays, and more..

Whew! what a day..actually last Sunday pa un..parang ang bilis lang..but I still lived the 24 hours of that day..ano kinaiba? ung mga events syempre..first off, yung sermon ni Ptr. Edwin really struck me..sobrang timely kaya naman i can't forget those words: NEVER GIVE UP..kasi totoo naman e..kahit na Christian ka, it never means that you won't fail because you have God on your side..rather, it means that as a Christian, there should never be space for giving up..there never should be..because a lot of people, yes, even Christians, give up because they gave space for it..and I'm glad I heard that message before I thought of giving up because of the so many responsibilities I handle in school, at Church, at home..so many responsibilities and burdens that I feel so burnt out..pero ngayon i've found another reason for me to go on..

After the service, kinausap kami due to some schedule conflicts na gusto na nila ma-settle..and as usual..i have to stand up for my commitment..i have no more room for giving up..kaya sige parin kami..

Next, aba, masarap ang ulam namin sa bahay! chiken chaka braised beef yata un..hehe..basta masarap e..kasama namin sila kuya Jeff and company..hehe..ang saya namin! Tapos bihis na para sa kasal ni kuya Carlo & ate Elaine..syempre magulo nanaman..at meron pa kaming mini salon sa bahay..may mga taga-ayos pa sila mami pati kuya Mao..hehe..syempre, ninang chaka abay sila e..ako nmn photographer kaya, medyo mas simple..hehe..

Nung kasal na yon ko lang na-experience na maging "official" photographer..aba may tatlong camera ka ba naman na nakasukbit sayo e..ung isa nasa bulsa, tapos ung 2 natitira, nasa magkabilang kamay..adik e no?! buti nalang meron dun PRO na photographer kaya medyo sabay nalang si ako..hehe..

Ang ganda nung kasalan e..nakakatuwa..syempre ganun talaga pag kilala mo ung mga tao na ikakasal..kaya lalo kong aabangan ung GOLDEN WEDDING of da year..hopefully..hehe.. nakakapagod din kahit papaano..pero it's all worth it..after all..ang kasal ng 1 couple e once lang naman nangyayari sa tanambuhay nila e..and then comes a slightly serious topic galing kay Ate Di..hehe..di ko na ilalagay dito..nakalagay na sa blog niya e..hehe..about emotions and stuff..so I said to myself..dapat simulan ko na talaga ang pag-guard sa ganyang bagay..i'm not innocent with the subject anymore, anyways..

And off I go again..balik sa aking weekly routine..pero it seems as though God wanted to tell me something last Monday..the Lord's word really hammered me down..Purity and Consecration before the Lord..in 1 John 2:15, the Lord said that we should not love this world and ANYTHING in it..It meant that personally, I should uphold God's standards in my life - not my own standards..always..kasi I have experienced setting my own standards, basing them on practicality and what I thought was OK with Christians.. thinking that if others agreed with me, then I was walking on the right track..hindi pala..If I was to really uphold His standards, dapat kung ano yung mali, mali..hindi yung ginagawan ng butas para makalusot yung mga crooked actions..with these, we cried out to God that night..it was a very different night for me..and I think that it has become another turning point in my life..

Kinabukasan, and the days after, I really struggled with myself..and with my classmates na naging challenge para sakin na pakisamahan ulit..for another week..syempre..hindi na ako basta basta..with every word and action namin..kelangan refined na talaga..and I thank God for helping me with that..kasi outside His standards for righteousness, mali na..and I've upheld that these past few days..whew!

Thursday night, I saw the PDL sa bookshelf namin..and I decided to start reading it..and interacting with it, syempre..

This 1st day of September, I'm setting things straight..isa nanamang commitment..but I intend to really stick with it..i want to start living a life with a REAL purpose..

Thanks for reading this "short" post..Hope you understood it..magulo ako minsan e..hehe..God Bless You, Reader..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

moreoutofmylife.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading moreoutofmylife.blogspot.com every day.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home