Thursday, May 04, 2006

To Start With..

Whoa..Hold on..what's this I'm doin'? Oh right..Blog ko nga pala. Experiments..haha..

Teka! pano nga ba ko napasubo sa ganitong bagay? Most people I know na may blog, mga gals..
Di naman siguro masama na ako meron..It's just that I've been planning to make one..I just didn't know when..How..Why..

Now I know the answers..It's simply because I want to share my life with other people..Good or bad, it all has to come out someday..Somehow..maybe this is how..the time..now..It's time I start livin'..What do I care kung may mga mag react..It's part of life..Part of mine, at least..

Keepin' this blog may not be that easy for someone as busy as me, pero what the heck..If I gotta sacrifice my time just to share God's goodness, then why not?

I hope my efforts will be a blessing to those who read this..God Bless You reader..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home